Best Martial Arts Shoes are specially designed footwear to accommodate the sharp movements of martial arts and absorb the shocks from the ground’s intense connections. However, the wearer remains lightweight on their feet, but these boots are designed to be tumble-ready for high-impact and heavy use. Apart from the rugged construction, the Martial Arts Shoes are designed with diversified lightweight materials and breathability. With the Best Martial Arts Shoes, one can quickly get into professional training, regardless of their discipline.
What are the Common Materials of Best Martial Arts Shoes?
- Cotton-Based or Canvas Material – The Martial Arts Shoes tend to be lightweight because they are made of cotton blends or canvas material. These types of shoes are best for informal training on flat surfaces. They are cost-effective and washable with water and soap.
- Leather Material – The professional-grade, premium Best Martial Arts Shoes are made of high-grade full-grain leather material. These shoes tend to last longer and maintain optimal fit for years to come. Leather acclimate itself and contours according to the shape of the feet. Besides, leather is a breathable material and prevents the feet from sweating.
- Synthetic – Many brands have started manufacturing Martial Arts Shoes using synthetic materials like textile blends and spandex. These materials offer higher flexibility with sock-like fitting. Some blends stretch out and are accompanied by a lace system to pick up the quarter panels’ slack and instep.
Do Best Martial Arts Shoes Offer Required Ankle Support?
The Best Martial Arts Shoes, especially those with higher ankle support, offer extra and firm support to the ankles. Many practitioners often incur severe injuries in their ankle because of footwork errors and improper landings while participating in sports activities. These types of injuries can be prevented with the best Martial Arts Shoes with high ankle support. Some shoes are designed for the ankles’ firmer support during high-impact landing on the ground or training mats.
Do Best Martial Arts Shoes Come with Sufficient Padding for Protection?
Best Martial Arts Shoes are designed to offer the ultimate protection for the foot’s upper part. They prevent the practitioners from suffering severe injuries and breaks that happen during training and competition. Cushioning and padding of the Martial Arts Shoes are crucial elements to prevent injuries and reduce the chance of damage caused by more complex surfaces.
Is It Necessary to Wear Best Martial Arts Shoes for Training?
No parent will prefer to have their kids experience the situations where they have to use their martial art skills. If martial art skills are used for self-defence, the matter of fact is that one will never be demonstrating their skills shoelessly. To answer this question, nothing less than a certain measure of training with martial arts shoes will assure that they are at a higher drawback if the situation demands. So, apart from training, people can also wear martial art shoes, but it is always mandatory.
Review of Best Martial Arts Shoes!
1. Adidas Taekwondo ADILUX Shoes
It is a cost-effective and affordable taekwondo shoe. These are indoor shoes with no bands, and the sole of the shoe takes the pivoting into account, making it the best choice for kick-boxers and others who need optimal ankle support.
It has minimal arch support. The shoe is very narrow and lightweight, and the shoe is highly stretchable and makes the wearer feel comfortable while training.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Narrow and stretchable
- Better ankle support
- Arch support is less in the shoes
2. Otomix Original Lite Martial Arts Shoes
The Otomix Martial Art Boots is reasonable and provides a flexible and thin sole. The brand also produces shorter boxing boots, allowing boxers can get in and out of the shoes in a matter of seconds. The martial art shoes come with a mesh upper to ensure better air circulation and feature a low-profile cushioned midsole.
The martial art shoes’ sole takes pivoting into account, and it makes the shoe best for kickers and practitioners demanding better ankle support. The shoe features a single-layer mesh upper with synthetic suede overlays for comfort and durability.
- Very comfortable
- Lightweight and flexible
- Better protection for heels with ankle support
3. ASICS Matflex 5 Wrestling Shoe
ASICS Men’s Matflex 5 Wrestling Shoe is the elasticized slip-on Martial Arts Boots, combining cushioning over the instep and top. The martial art shoe is designed to offer sufficient protection and solace, and it uses synthetic material for designing shoes. The shoe features a mesh upper and rubber sole with a textile lining.
The rubber outsole makes the shoe best for traction and gripping.
It features cushioned footbed and lace entry. It is lightweight and fashionable in appearance.
- Thin cushioning over the top
- Mesh upper for breathability
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Quite hard on the heels
4. Century Lightfoot Martial Arts Shoes
Century Lightfoot Martial Arts Boots are incredibly constructed shoes for martial art professionals. Because of its trendy design, it is suitable to wear outside the training mat. The shoe is made out of synthetic leather and features rubberized soles with pivot points. The shoe comes with a flexible and breathable design and available in different colour options.
The shoe is highly durable and comfortable.
- Comfortable and Durable
- Adaptable and lightweight
- Good fitting
- Lacks insufficient cushioning
5. Tiger Claw - Martial Arts Shoes
The Tiger Claw Martial Arts Boots are designed with a heavier and thicker sole, offering better support and protection. The shoe is quite popular amongst martial art trainers. It is the top choice amongst the Shaolin masters and monks.
It is a durable, simple canvas with a lack-up top and padding. It has a lightweight sole with a tread that is best for martial arts styles. It offers the highest traction on grounds and can be worn as general footwear.
- Durable and quality sole
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Lace-up top with padding
- Heavy and thick sole
The above guide is for people who are confused about choosing suitable Best Martial Arts Shoes. The guide provides comprehensive details about the Martial Arts Boots to make a wise buying decision.