From walking to running boots and fashion boots to boots for working out, the world of boots is evolving. However, there is no compromising when it comes to selecting the shoes for working out. Choosing the incorrect boots may leave you with pain and aching feet, even with sprains. On the other hand, opting for the correct pair of shoes will protect you from injury and provides you with total comfort.
Buying yourself athletic boots can be a little confusing task, and it can be a workout in itself as it goes a lot behind what we think. So here’s a guide to what to consider before buying the best shoes for orangetheory.
- One of a kind: You can’t be using the same boots for walking, running and other activities. Each shoe has its speciality, and that’s why keeping different shoes for various purposes is preferable for the protection and luxury of your feet. For example, walking boots are a little stiffer when put next to shoes for running and athletic purposes as they are rich in flexibility. The same goes for the other shoes.
- For running: Choosing the correct running boots is extremely important to avoid sprains and other ankle injuries. The boots must be thick, so it doesn’t wear out soon with a soft sole to shield your feet from getting injured. Also, concentrate on flexibility while buying the boots. It shouldn’t be too tight within the forefoot area as it ends up in stiffness and should have a curve for extra comfort. Since these boots will protect you from the sharp particles you find on the ground, investing in the correct one is extremely important.
- For workout: Go for the boots with less curve, and the heels should be minimum for comfort. Since you’re using these shoes for the gym, having a tough upper body is very important to guard you against dumbbells and other pieces of equipment and stabilize your foot. Also, it should be light to provide you with agility. Since you will work out a lot, heavier shoes may make your feet feel heavy and lead to ankle pain.
- One for all: If you want just one shoe that is versatile and works as a protagonist, go for the classic cross-trainers. The cross trainers are firm, have a shock-absorbing property, and choose any workout activities. In addition, it provides stability for all types of gym activities like thread-mill and spinning. Overall, it is a master shoe to consider if you’re running low on budget and want to keep only one for everything to keep it a minimum.
- Choose the right size: Proper fitting is a must when it involves buying any boots. Undergo the size chart as each brand differs in size. The wrong size of boots may lead you to injury, ankle pain, and sprains in the leg.
- Go for the proper fit: When it comes to buying boots, comfort and agility should be your top main priority to make your feet feel comfortable and at home. In addition, make sure there is ample space for your feet to spread up and flex.
- Trail running shoes: These shoes are a little bit heavier than traditional running shoes. It can stay intact in dirt, mud, rock, and even in water. The heels are wider and provide support on both edges when you’re running in uneven places.
- Type: You’ll find different types of shoes according to your need. It all depends on what you’re attempting to find. Either you want running, training, or gym shoes. In case you’re confused, go for a cross-trainer because it suits all the categories.
Top 5 Best Shoes For Orangetheory You Must Know
1. Brooks Ravenna 11
Brooks Ravenna 11 is another name for perfect flexibility and stability. The shoes are extremely lightweight with mesh fabric which provides excellent breathability and provide good airflow. In addition, it offers the perfect amount of stability and support to your feet, making it ideal for the gym and running. It comes with BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning for enhancing your speed. In addition, it provides guide rails to make you feel comfortable by preventing excessive movements of feet. On top of that, it has a mid-foot transition zone shaped to go from heel to toe quickly.
- Runs a little bit small in size
- Little stiff
2. Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21
If you’re searching for a shoe that provides you extreme comfort and flexibility at the same time, opting for Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 is a wise decision to make. It got an airy mesh that provides extra breathability, while its 3D fit print provides perfect balance and support. The cushioning is made of DNA LOFT, which makes it smooth and even softer. You won’t have to think about the collar and tongue as they are heavily padded, and the laces provide you with an adjustment option. With a high level of shock protection, this is the best shoe for you can opt for Orangetheory.
- Mesh upper body
- Padded collar and tongue
- BioMoGo cushioning
- DNA LOFT cushioning
- A little heavy on the feet
3. Adidas Alphabounce Beyond 2
Adidas has never disappointed anyone when it came to shoes. These shoes are the perfect combination of flexibility and stability. The best thing is it comes in various colours to choose from. The soles are made of rubber, and the upper is made of Forgemesh, which gives brilliant support to your feet, whether it is linear or lateral movements. Furthermore, the cushioning is bouncy, which gives extra comfort. On top of that, it has outsoles made of continental rubber for extra traction in wet and dry situations.
- Forgemesh upper
- Extreme stability and flexibility
- Bounce cushioning
- Continental rubber outsole
- Provides multidirectional movement
- There is no arch support
4. Reebok CrossFit Nano 8 Cross Trainer
If you’re looking for a shoe that goes with every activity, Reebok has it in the store for you. It is the perfect shoe considering the fit and the performance it gives. It is made up of high quality and provides a long-lasting sole. It offers you proper stability with maximum flexibility, so no matter what orangetheory session you’re doing, it goes with all. The midsole is made up of dual foam that is smooth on your forefoot and comfortable on your heels. On top of that, it is abrasion resistant, so you don’t have to worry about the long runs and to wear off.
- Flex weave upper
- Dual-density midsole
- 4mm heel to toe drop
- Size runs a bit small
5. Saucony Versafoam Cohesion 12
Saucony verse form is a perfect blend of performance and design. It has a breathable upper body and versafoam cushioning technology, which makes it long-lasting and extremely flexible. It offers a sole rubber along with shafts that measure low top from arch. It comes with grid technology and supportive upper overlays which provide its shape and structure, ultimately making your training sessions easier. The best part? It comes in twelve different colours to choose from, which stands it out.
- Versafoam cushioning
- Breathable upper
- Supportive upper overlays
- 12 different colours to choose
- Runs a bit larger
Choosing the best shoes for orangetheory can be a bit challenging. It’s vital to shop for boots that can protect your feet from injury while you’re working out. On top of that, shoes can enhance your performance by helping in quick changing of direction while you’re doing different activities and exercises. Choosing the above shoes given will make your orangetheory session more fun and exciting.