Why One Should Choose Steel Toe Boots for Work?
Plantar Fasciitis causes discomfort and pain to the feet which, can be difficult to withstand. But, with proper work boots, one can support their feet and protect them from any strain when standing for too long. In addition, the shoes make it easy to handle the pressure of walking and standing on hard surfaces. And helps one to say bye to pain!
And if the feet are comfortable, then it automatically increases the work efficiency of people. And working for long hours becomes easier. But, on the other hand, if one leaves Plantar Fasciitis to go undiagnosed, it can create more complexities. So, consult the doctor for proper treatment and wear steel toe boots to avoid any further injuries that can lead to expensive surgeries.
Plantar Fasciitis can be quite painful so, why try and bear with it when an alternative to relaxing the feet off the pain is available.
Features to Consider When Buying Steel Toe Boots
Midsoles with Shock Absorption
Cushioned and Contoured Footbeds
Deep Heel Cups in Medium Size
Out of all the sizes and types, this combination is the best. The deep heel cups secure the position of the heel and reduce any unwanted strain and tension. And the medium size heel cups help with the proper resting position of the heel. As the heels are the epicentre of pain and strain in Plantar Fasciitis, it is important to protect them. So remember to go for Deep heel cups in medium-size steel toe work boots.
Safety Toe Caps
Good Quality Material
Five Best Steel Toe Boots For Plantar Fasciitis
1. Caterpillar Second Shift Steel Toe Work Boot
- Breathable insole
- Protects from electrical hazards.
- The rubber outsole is slip-resistant.
- The PU footbed is removable and comfortable to wear.
- Not very durable.
2. KEEN Utility Lansing Mid Steel Toe Work Boot
- The asymmetrical design of steel toe caps.
- Waterproof design
- Comfortable to wear.
- Anti-slip feature.
- Not the best laces. Loosen up easily.
3. WOLVERINE Raider Steel-Toe 6" Work Boot
- Has steel toe cap protection.
- The compression pads absorb shocks.
- Sturdy ankle support.
- Made of leather material and fits securely.
- The boots are a bit heavy weighted.
4. Timberland PRO Pitboss 6" Steel-Toe Boot
- Lining that keeps moisture away.
- Unique ankle support.
- Anti-slip technology.
- The design is chunky and heavy.
5. Timberland PRO Rigmaster XT Steel-Toe Boot
These Timberland Steel-Toe boots are waterproof and slip-resistant which, makes sit perfect for workers in the gas and oil industries. The technologies in the boot make it shock-absorbing and reduce strain and tension on the feet. And one can also wear it for casual purposes. So the boot ticks both the box of style and comfort.
- Designed to support industrial traction.
- Unique geometrical design to keep the feet comfortable.
- Made of 100% leather material.
- Steel toe-cap to protect the toe region.
- Not very durable, the sole starts cracking.
- The stitching also comes off.
Work boots have the main purpose of providing comfort to the feet throughout the day. Before buying steel toe shoes for plantar fasciitis, know the features and make sure they fit their requirements. Comfortable shoes are very important to have an effective day. So, spend some money and make a good investment in these work boots.